Tuesday, February 8, 2011

It's been awhile

Ok,

It's been awhile. I'm back. I'm back with one less organ than when I left.

You see, I no longer have a gallbladder. Who needs one anyway? Well, personally, I was in love with my gallbladder. I've loved it since the day the doctor cut the umbilical cord. That's 24 1/2 years people. I was quite attached to my gallbladder. (or rather, my gallbladder was attached to me..hehe) But it seems like all the things I love leave... my appendix was the first to go, then my tonsils, now the gallbladder. At this rate, I'll have nothing left in a few years!

FYI, I'm totally kidding. As horrible as the experience was, it could have been worse. I'm happy to finally be feeling better again.

I recently found my old livejournal.com account that I had in high school and it further inspired me to start journaling again. Maybe that's what I would like this blog to be about. Just my ramblings. I would love it even though no one else might. At least I know that I tried.

Till later!

2 comments:

  1. Oh livejournal - to think that site started the the blogsphere in a way. Welcome back, and glad that you're healthy and feeling well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree. It was the first move in social networking for me as well.

    ReplyDelete