Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Inspire

I want to be inspired. I want to inspire. I want to show that I am grateful.


Today, I am grateful that I am creative. Today, I realize I live in a world where challenges will come, but I have the power to take it!


Today, I am grateful that I live in a world that allows me the luxury to express myself.


Hello,


I am Amanda. This will be my blog. I will jot down whatever ramblings come out of my crazy head. I want to do something crazy.....I WANT TO LIVE LIFE!!

3 comments:

  1. Way to go Amanda! Starting a blog is a great way to challenge yourself, live life to the fullest, and document is all along the way. Keep up the great work! I look forward to tagging along. :)

    Thanks for reading b*spoke... it's great to have you as a neighbor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bethany,

    You're words of encouragement made me giggle like a little school girl!

    Thanks for stopping by.
    (Next time, I'll be sure to have some wine on hand!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAYY!! :) You're awesome!!

    <3 you!

    ReplyDelete