Thursday, August 12, 2010

Storms Roll In

There is something calming about an imminent thunderstorm.


Walking to work this morning, something strange happened. I noticed the eclectic architecture of some of the buildings I passed. That, combined with the gray-black clouds rolling in, was magical.

Here is the view from the Empire State Building that I took about a month ago when my sister was here on vacation. Enjoy the view!


Now I'll put an arrow pointing to where I work....


I am so lucky to be able to work in such an iconic location. You can spot that golden top from miles around! Today was a day to be thankful for what God has allowed me to be a part of. Only challenge today...being at work instead of curled up at home with a good book listening to the thunder roll in.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment