Monday, June 20, 2011

Laugh Out Loud

It wouldn't shock anyone that knows me if I said I was crazy. I am totally the person who does stuff for a laugh. I wouldn't say I'm a clown, but I have my moments. Like I said before, I really love inside jokes. What I also love is youtube.

I am lucky enough to have some parts of my job that are mundane (obviously, sarcasm is welcome). I love that youtube lets you create playlists. I get to be entertained by some of the greats. Comedians like George Carlin to Chris Titus, John Pinnette to Ralphie May, Ellen Degeneres to Carlos Mencia.

I know that I have been blessed with the people in my life. I know this because not only do most of them share my crazy sense of humor, but some of them are crazier than I am. Some will watch/recommend that I watch something and then drop lines around me just to make me laugh. Like 'Left Leg: BROKEN' or 'Sacleblue Nue.'

I am happy that I understand that Challenges Come, but I can Laugh Out Loud anyway.




Enjoy: The first guy ignores them, and the one at the end makes me die every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment