Thursday, May 16, 2013

Week 1 (Day 4)

Today is a 'rest' day, but I'm not sure how much resting I did. I really wanted to get up at 6am and do a walk, but Amber said I shouldn't since we had the concert tonight. I think she was right.

It was really hard to eat breakfast. I forced myself to eat throughout the time at work. I left work at 2 for the concert. I basically ate all day long. I never got hungry and I was actually annoyed with food.

Got home, ate dinner, got ready, went to the concert, got home at 12-ish.

Now here's where I had an oopsie. I kinda had rice-a-roni and milky way. I used all my exercise calories, so I didn't go into the red, but I ate over 2000 calories. I know what happened and I know how to combat it in the future.

No more dinners at 4 pm!


Paramore!!


Breakfast (139 cal)
1 cup cantaloupe
1 cup honeydew

Lunch (183 cal)
Craisins, Walnuts, Pecans

Dinner (1139 cal)
Taco Salad (made with rice)

Paramore Concert!!!

Snack (100)
Fudge Bar

Oopsie Dinner (800 cal)
Rice-a-roni
Milky Way Bar

Water (8 oz)
7 cups

No comments:

Post a Comment