Friday, May 24, 2013

Week 2, Month 1

Here it is.

I do not like tracking calories. I just don't do well with tracking EVERYTHING.

I tried weight watchers when I was in High School and it was the same problem. I would freak out if I was 2 points over or 2 points under. I felt like I was ALWAYS thinking about food.

I got sick the last week, after the yucky Six Flags trip, and fell off the 'calorie watching' wagon. in that first week, I noticed that my habits have changed enough that I don't need to count calories. I was able to stay around 1700-1800 calories a day anyway! I was a bit shocked.

So, I have decided to go back to what has been working for the past 6 months. I am going to listen to my body. I will eat when hungry, I won't if I'm not. Simple as that.

I will take every opportunity to eat healthy. I read motivational weight loss blogs. I keep an eye on pinterest for healthy options. I find that I CRAVE fruit after a walk. I LIKE quiona and asparagus. I'm good.

I trust myself to be ok. I will still need someone (mainly Amber) to talk me off a ledge sometimes, but I realized that is ok. I'm human. I make mistakes. This isn't a yo-yo diet anymore. I will lose as much as I can and be as healthy as I can until I need to make a change.

I've got a handle on my life (atleast for now).

No comments:

Post a Comment